WHO WE ARE
Takemaker Media = (K + S) * A
Takemaker = (Knowledge + Skill) x Attitude
We’ve identified the formula for our success, and it’s due to a combination of factors.
It’s the sum of experience plus creativity. We have over 38 years’ experience in the film and TV sector (Knowledge) and a young and dynamic team (Skill). We multiply this by the drive to innovate and excel that we put into every project (Attitude).
WHAT WE DO
Continual Improvement = [ (P^E * C ) + H]
Our clients have total confidence in our ability to keep pace with fast-evolving digital technology.
- P is the People factor, our team
- E is our Experience in solving problems
- C is our Commitment to increasing our knowledge
- T represents all the Tools at our disposal
– Audio for cinema, TV movies and series
– Audio for voice-recognition systems
– Voiceover for commercials
– Effects/Foley creation
– Management, preparation and delivery of digital content for platforms
– Stereo mix in 5.1 and 7.1
– Sound design and editing
– File conversion
– Video Quality Check
OUR WORK PROCESS
- Review all materials
- Prepare materials for translation and recording
- Select translator
- Enhance effects track (if required)
- Translation, localization and adaptation scripts
- Prep scripts for recording
- Create pronunciation glossary
- Select dubbing director
- Cast characters
- Call talent
- Dialogue edit and revision
- Final review
- Convert to required format for TV, cinema or digital platforms
COVID SAFETY MEASURES
SAFETY, CONFIDENTIALITY IN TAKEMAKER MEDIA
- Access to the studio is controlled and restricted at all times by retinal scans and automatic doors.
- All entrances monitored by security cameras and motion sensors, 24/7
- Sign-in required before entering recording rooms, access restricted by retinal scans.
- Electronic locks on all private areas, access enabled only for named staff in charge of each area.
- Smart Glass installed in all recording rooms, allowing natural light to enter while guaranteeing the privacy of the project.
- We have improved continuous airflow and air replacement throughout the studio, forcing stale air out of the building and ventilating with fresh air. At the same time, we have deep-cleaned air ducts and installed UV–C tubes for air-conditioing.
- We have installed a high-pressure plasma system (ionising air with cold plasma/NTP), which efficiently eliminates microorganisms, viruses and other pathogens (CARB certification and EPA standard compliant), ensuring that incoming air is as a safe and pure as possible. A total of 5 units operate in the corridor, production area, viewing rooms and the restrooms.
- We have swapped printed scripts for tablets that are disinfected after every printed session.
- EVP units in every recording room are activated at the end of each voice actor’s recording session. These units disinfect air and surfaces directly using UV-C radiation, providing individual disinfection in all the recording rooms, which would be the most probable potential locus for contamination.
- The whole studio is disinfected weekly with a water-based mineral solution that acts as anti-microbial protection, which is safe and non-toxic to humans. It’s an environmentally friendly, biodegradable technology with permanent effects.
- We have installed CHROMOTHERAPY PANELS to help uplift and boost the mood and emotional wellbeing of everyone who works at the studio.